* Child Support: For non-public and public assistance recipients

* Diversionary Work Program (DWP

* General Assistance (GA)

* Minnesota Supplemental Aid (MSA)

* Public Assitance Application Forms

* Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) : Apply

          * You may request a phone interview for SNAP

* U. S. Department of Agriculture (USDA Non-Discrimination Statement (PDF)

Additional Information

For more information call 320-269 6401 or toll free 877-450-6401 and ask to speak to an Eligibility Worker.